Topic: Response to Intervention
- Alternative models of learning disabilities identification: Considerations and initial conclusions (2005)
Johnson, E., Mellard, D.F., & Byrd, S.E.
- An overview of responsiveness to intervention: What practitioners ought to know (2005)
Graner, P.S., Faggella-Luby, M.N., & Fritschmann, N.S.
- Foundations and research on identifying model responsiveness-to-intervention sites (2004, Fall)
Mellard, D.F., Byrd, S.E., Johnson, E., Tollefson, J.M., & Boesche, L.
- Identification of language impairment within the responsiveness to intervention approach (2005)
Ehren, B.J. & Nelson, N.W.
- Leading to improve teacher effectiveness (2012)
Deshler, D.D., & Cornett, J.
- Research topics in responsiveness to intervention: Introduction to the special series (2005)
Deshler, D.D., Mellard, D.F., Tollefson, J.M., & Byrd, S.E.
- Response to intervention screening and progress-monitoring practices in 41 local schools (2009)
Mellard, D.F., McKnight, M., & Woods, K.
- RTI in a middle school: Findings and practical implications of a Tier 2 reading comprehension study (2011)
Faggella-Luby, M., & Wardwell, M.
- RTI tier structures and instructional intensity (2010)
Mellard, D., McKnight, M., & Jordan, J.
- The responsiveness to intervention approach and language impairment (2005)
Ehren, B.J., & Nelson, N.W.
- Using the Content Literacy Continuum as a framework for implementing RTI in secondary schools (2010)
Ehren, B.J., Deshler, D.D., & Graner, P.S.
- What we need to know about responsiveness to intervention (and shouldn’t be afraid to ask) (2007)
Fuchs, D., & Deshler, D.D.