Topic: Professional Development
- A self-instructional surface-counseling program: Development and validation (1990)
Crank, J.N., Schumaker, J.B., & Deshler, D.D.
- Achieving implementation of strategy instruction through effective inservice education (1990)
Schumaker, J.B., & Clark, F.L.
- Do schools have learning disabilities? (1998)
- Implementing learning strategy instruction in class settings: A research perspective (1992)
Kline, F.M., Deshler, D.D., & Schumaker, J.B.
- Planning in the face of academic diversity: Whose questions should we be answering? (1991)
Lenz, B.K., Schumaker, J.B., & Deshler, D.D.
- Principles of strategies instruction as the basis of effective preservice teacher education (1990)
Lenz, B.K., & Deshler, D.D.
- Reflection on a five-year learning strategies project implemented in the public schools (1990)
- SMARTER teaching: Developing accommodations to reduce cognitive barriers to learning (1998)
Lenz, B.K., & Scanlon, D.
- Strategy-based adaptive instruction in content-area classes. Social validity of six options (1990)
Ellis, E.S., & Sabornie, E.J.
- Student-centered or content-centered? A case study (1997)
Boudah, D.J., Deshler, D.D., Schumaker, J.B., Lenz, B.K., & Cook, B.
- The effects of a computerized professional development program (2010)
Schumaker, J.B., Fisher, J.B., & Walsh, L.D.
- The effects of an interactive multimedia program on teachers’ understanding and implementation (1999)
Fisher, J.B., Deshler, D.D., & Schumaker, J.B.
- What’s so strategic about teaching teachers to teach strategies? (1990)